Option 1: Latest projects on OPIN.
1. Open the
2. Scroll down the landing page of OPIN to see a collection of the latest projects.
3. Click on the project of your interest.
Option 2: Projects sorted by organisations and projects.
1. Click on the tab Participate in the header.
2. In the top menu choose whether you want to look at a list of all organisations or all projects available on OPIN.
3. In the dropdown menu on the left hand side you can choose whether the organisations / projects are listed alphabetically or most recent. You can also search for an organisation / project or topic in the search bar.
4a) If you choose to look at an organisation:
Click on the organisation that you know and/or catches your interest and have a look at all the different projects they are running and select the project of your interest.
4b) If you choose to look at projects:
Scroll down the project list and click on the project of your interest.
initiator of a project decides how long the participation phase/s is/are
to last. If there are only a few days left to participate, the
show how many days or hours you can still participate in them, e.g. . If a
project is already finished it will show a sign.
Click on the project of your interest.
Click follow just below the project title.
Now you will always be up to date on the latest news of the project you followed!