1. Register an account on OPIN
2. Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org and provide:
· your username and email address
· organisation name and its location
· a short description of your project
We will review your request. Since we are in beta for the moment, we cannot accept all requests to use OPIN. You will receive a reply within 48 hours.
3. After the set up, manage your projects via the dashboard
Once your request was granted, you can reach the dashboard by clicking the arrow next to your username in the main navigation.
If you need any help on how to follow these steps check out our user manual.
Opin offers you six ready-made participation templates, which you can easily customize by adding dates, information and face-to-face events.Check out the various participation processes you can set up on OPIN. Click on the sample projects below and get a first impression of how OPIN's projects look like for participants!
1. Brainstorming: collect ideas together (example)
2. Text Review: compose and discuss texts (example)
3. Idea Challenge: collect ideas and vote (example)
4. Map-based projects: collect and locate ideas on a map (example)
5. Poll: run customizable, multi-step polls (example)
6. Agenda Setting: plan meetings (example)
For further information about our different tools and process types click here.
OPIN.me is the all-in-one toolbox for youth e-participation. It offers a wide range of templates, guidelines for successful e-participation and is supported by a network of European participation experts.